Selling a house in Summit County Colorado involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and heading straight to the closing. We are here to help you prepare to sell your house. We will also market your home, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your house within your time frame and get the best price possible.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in selling houses in Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon and Breckenridge CO. We will determine the correct price range to sell your house. We will also work with you to make the steps necessary to make your home more appealing to buyers, and develop the most effective plan of action.
Here are some of the steps we will take to sell your house in Summit County CO:
- Review the selling process–without the technical jargon
- Perform a comparative real estate market analysis
- Determine the list and target prices
- Market your house
- Keep communication open
- Present the purchase agreement
Factors That Affect The Sale of Your House
There are three main factors that determine how to sell your house in Summit County CO. These factors are price, financing, and time.
If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait longer for your house to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find the right buyer, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation. If you want to sell your house now, you will have to price accordingly.
You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
What is Your Summit County Home Worth?
Of course you want to get the full market value when selling your house. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value. As your local realtor, with extensive knowledge of the Summit County real estate market, we can help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
- Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable houses in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in the local market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.